Digital School is proud to be offering Student Education Grants to ANY and ALL students starting this fall, providing a more affordable educational opportunity in consideration of the current global challenges due to COVID-19.
Obtain Canadian Education Credentials from Anywhere!
In our current global environment, government policies and travel restrictions are preventing students from studying abroad.
While Digital School Technical Design College has a long history of training international students who travel to Canada on a student visa, we also have a long history of offering online, on-demand, learn-from-anywhere options.
Students outside of Canada can obtain Canadian Credentials from the comfort and safety of their homes.Explore Our Programs
International Education Grants Available
Apply, Enrol, and Make Flexible
Financial Payment Arrangements
Receive all the same training as our domestic Canadian students
Earn the same qualifications
Build a rewarding career in drafting and design
All Digital School training is provided by Autodesk Certified Professionals and Subject Matter Experts to allow you to learn with confidence, obtain Canadian education credentials, and graduate with a distinct advantage when competing for employment opportunities in your region.
Getting Started as an International Student
Confirm Entrance Requirements
Enrollment into a Digital School program requires successful completion of high school. You may be asked to provide a copy of your high school diploma and/or transcript.
If English is not your first language, you may be required to undertake an English language entry examination before entering a diploma program. If a student requires assistance with English before and/or during their studies, Digital School can assist you with finding ESL training to meet your needs.
English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS academic test score of 6.0 or higher is required.
Confirm Study Arrangements
The following is an outline of the steps you can take during the application process to confirm your study arrangements.
- Contact Digital School and an admissions representative will guide you through the application process.
- Discuss requirements for a tuition deposit.
- Once you have been accepted and your tuition deposit has been received, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance from the Admissions Representative.
- Take the Letter of Acceptance to Citizenship and Immigration Canada to apply for your Student Visa and Study Permit.
- Arrange for your accommodation while studying in Canada.
- Arrange to obtain health insurance while studying in Canada.
- Complete the appropriate placement test.
- Arrange for ESL training, if needed.
For more information, click this link to visit the CIC website, and contact an Admissions Representative at the campus of your choice for more information and assistance with confirming your study arrangements.